<  General Chatting  ~  Autosport stuffs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Few pics from my visit to the NEC on Saturday, first chance I've had to use my new camera and quite frankly, I got a lot of learning to do! Not particularly happy with most the shots but looking back over them I know what I could do differently in some instances...

http://www.tuneruk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2301

www.tuneruk.com
Offline Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 am
User avatarCridaperPosts: 13970Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
Very cool Ian, great show and great pics.

My tips would be to try and shoot from a further distance which flattens the perspective and gives objects a better proportion (especially cars) and don't be afraid to crank that iso to make sure you can get those fast shutter speeds and sharp image.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 am
MWF wrote:
Very cool Ian, great show and great pics.

My tips would be to try and shoot from a further distance which flattens the perspective and gives objects a better proportion (especially cars) and don't be afraid to crank that iso to make sure you can get those fast shutter speeds and sharp image.

Cheers for the tip! Will give it a try next time.

It was a bit difficult to get futher away from the objects due to people constantly walking infront all day lol

www.tuneruk.com
Offline Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 am
User avatarCridaperPosts: 13970Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
Yep I totally understand that, you can always guarantee that when you get a camera out people will meander in front of it :cry: