<  General Chatting  ~  Why am I in work today?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 am
User avatarBiggest Nappy EvaPosts: 6922Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
As title.

I feel so far removed from Christmas it's ridiculous. I'm knackard, I'm ill, I've still got presents to wrap, I'm working all day, I've got a 2hr drive home, and then str8 to the pub to see some people I want to and others I'm not arsed about, before having to go midnight mass (ergh) and then get up early Xmas day. The time spent at home will be time subjected to yet more repetative irritating Christmas mukin and making irrelevent small talk (mum: remember Caroline from primary school? Well shes getting married and ... blah blah blah)

I can't fucking wait for the day after boxing day, where I'll finally get a rest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 1558Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 4:00 am
Blimey dude, is harshhhhh, your parents should really respect your wishes to not go to mass now your quite obviously an adult. Thats what gets me about it, your dad would have an eppy if you didnt go, is all demanding that you respect it, yet is totally not respecting your wishes and beliefs, id be pointing this out.

Why can you only chill after boxin day ?, your not working boxin day r u ? :S

Worry not dude, chillax in the pub, text me on ya way down and ill get a cuppa tea readied for ya.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 pm
There's no point arguing about it - done that before. It's easier to just go.

I'll only be back at about 8, which is when we are supposed to be in the pub? No, not workin boxing day, but it'll be the usual fambly visits and such. I imagine I'll be coming back here on the 27th

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Posts: 587Location: Stanton / DerbyshireJoined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:00 am
Jimski, just think how often you see some of your friends and fambly, it's a great time of year to see everyone. I know it's hard to get into any sort of festive mood when there is lots to be done and especially when you are a t work.

I'm sure you will feel better this evening when you can kick back and start to relax a little. And then after some well earnt sleep tonight you will have a buzz about you ready for Christmas day. Whats more you get to see me tonight and tomorrow, what more could you want!! :mrgreen:

See you later

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 pm
yeah pub about 8, haha waddy don't make him more miserable than he already is :mrgreen: the hee :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm
User avatarCridaperPosts: 13970Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
Miserable twat - either get on with it or do something about it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 pm
ahh your in the festive mood also chris :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 pm
User avatarCridaperPosts: 13970Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
I am actually :mrgreen:

Not having Jimi drag the mood down, we've all got our chores to do this Christmas but we should all count ourselves very fortunate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Ha :mrgreen: well thats good to hear, I is also in the xmas mood, lookin forward to saying hi 2 everyone l8a. Have had an awes day catching up on my gaming :D, mass effects awesome! great story line.