<  General Chatting  ~  iPhone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:21 pm
User avatarItsukiPosts: 4790Location: TeanJoined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:00 am
People fall into different ways of using a phone I guess... My sister constantly has one of her -three- phones strapped to her ear wittering away in French or Arabic or whatever.... Me, I hardly ever ring anyone (I'm terrified of brain cancerz :cry: ) and just text instead. Works really well for me as it's not too intrusive and allows me to get on with what I'm doing whilst still having conversations - can't multitask, if I am on the tinternet whilst talking to someone my conversation skills quickly.... err.... ... ... dwindle?

Problem is for the best part of a year now I have never even paid attention to when my phone beeped and said "SMS 2" because I didn't need to worry about it... and now I might have to start worrying about it again! Ho hum...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm
User avatarCridaperPosts: 13970Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
I like text, just amazed people can write 600 a month. I remember when I was 19 and it was all a bit new and one girl was txting me so much she actually text'd me to say she had parked, then one when she got in the house.

But that was 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:35 pm
User avatarJoeyannePosts: 6454Location: WolverhamptonJoined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:00 am
Jimi - I agree it's not perfect but if you want to know how many texts you have left for this month, send a blank text (free) to 21202.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 pm
User avatarBiggest Nappy EvaPosts: 6922Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am
Thanks Joey, that's well useful!

Except the iPhone won't let you send a blank text.

But you can send a little "a" and it works too. :)